Special Ops – magazyn o planszowych grach wojennych wraz z grą What Price Glory?.
· The game What Price Glory? - France 1914-1918 from the International Game Series. It's most succinctly described as a card drive area/impulse game. It includes a 34" by 22" map, 176 counters and 48 cards.
· Also included are 2 ASL scenarios and 2 ASLSK scenarios.
· Adam Starkweather contributes an article on Strategies in What Price Glory?
· Malcolm Cameron offers his beginner’s perspective on the OCS system.
· Trevor Bender provides a unique article on using MMP Operation Market-Garden games for operations research. That is, replaying the campaign over and over to gather statistical data on the campaign.
· Chas Argent adds a discussion and some of the thinking behind Rising Sun, the ASL module that combines the old Pacific theater modules Code of Bushido and Gung Ho.
· Carl Fung gives us four news scenarios for the new SCS title It Never Snows.
· Dick Vohlers provides a little history on Congressional Medal of Honor winner Joe Mann, a piece that had originally scheduled to be included in the historical notes section of the game Where Eagles Dare.